We appreciate your trust in us each time you place your order and take the privacy of your personal information very seriously. , order history and any other records completely private. Privately Urs or any of its affiliates will NEVER misuse your personal information like order history or other records.
1. No Information Sharing
- Your debit/credit card information and bank statements will not reflect any transaction with our name, that is, Privately Urs.
- We do not disclose our customers’ email address or any other details to anyone without your explicit consent.
- We do not sell our customers’ information to any 3rd party by tracking browsing history, leave unwanted cookies on your system which a huge number of companies do.
- We do not send our customers unwanted mails. If you wish to stop receiving promotional offer content from us, just let us know and we will never disturb you again.
- We maintain the latest technology to defend all our system information to ensure that all customers’ details are completely safe with us and not accessible to employees except when providing service to you.
2. How we use customer information
- Customer shipping address: We use your shipping address only to ship your order that you have placed with us. We Do Not dispatch anything else to your shipping address anything other than the product you have ordered.
- Customer phone number: When you provide your phone number to us, we use it exclusively to help the courier personnel track you for the purpose of delivering your order to you. We may call you at the given phone number exclusively to purposes related to your order at Privately Urs. Such calls may go either through an authorized customer care representative or automated system.
- Customer credit card information: We use all Credit Card/Debit/Bank account information that you provide to place orders only to process the transaction of your order.
- Customer email address: We assume your consent to send you e-mails for purposes of:
- Sending you the copy of the order
- Sending you the shipping confirmation
- Asking you to fulfill a short customer satisfaction survey
- Sending you latest discounts and offers you may be interested in
3. Information we gather
Like all websites, we too collect certain information but with a comprehensive policy of maintaining complete customer privacy.
- When a visitor visits privatelyurs.com, we only that a potential customer is visiting us but do not know any other details.
- We only count the total number of visitors coming to visit our website every day and the track the products or pages that they browse.
- Other than this we do not gather any other information about any visitor to the website.
For customers having accounts with us or ordering with us:
- Every customer of privatelyurs.com has the right to know the information that we have about them and can contact us to change any part or whole of it.
- We can change any customer information in our database only when we have secure proof of identity of the person.
- We do not discuss or reveal any customer credit card details through mail or phone with anyone. Concerning any issues with the card, we resolve it directly with the merchant bank.
We may engage customized advertising or re-targetting features of social media and other digital media platforms for which we may share customers’ email addresses, phone numbers or other details in encrypted forms for personalized ad experiences. But this will never be sharing of identifiable personal information in plain text format to 3rd party sites.
5. Legal concerns
In case of the unfortunate instance of a legal dispute involvement concerning credit card fraud or similar instance, we might be asked to deliver information by a legal notice. Please understand that only under such circumstances we may have to furnish the required customer information. In all such cases, we will contact the customer, preferably using the contact number provided to inform about our legal obligations.
We may have to share your order details and related personal details such as address and phone number if we are asked to do so by statutory Government authorities like the Sales Tax Department or Income Tax Department.
6. Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, the resulting combined company will use customer personal information as described in this policy. If we cease to operate, our customers’ personal information may be transferred to and used by another company that offers similar services or related products.